Thursday 17 November 2011

I THINK ‘THANK YOU NOTES’ ARE NICE!


For instance I received this one recently:

Dear Terry,

I just wanted to take this opportunity to drop you a short note to thank you for your ongoing support and patronage.

As you know, most of the people we do business with just want to get our business, and then they disappear never to be seen or heard of again. Getting the order is all they care about!

Not with us.

We believe that our clients are the most important element of our business.

We really do appreciate your ongoing patronage and we continue to look forward to servicing you.

Once again, thanks again for your confidence in us and will strive to continue to earn your trust.

Yours faithfully,



Joe Bloggs
XXX Company


PS-If you have any questions about our services or the way we deliver it, please give me a call on my direct telephone number, 07736417464, and I will personally deal with any and all of the points you raise.

No comments:

Post a Comment