Monday 30 May 2011

Entrepreneur, Leaders or just someone with a wish to make a change?

I haven’t met too many real entrepreneurs in my time: and if I’m honest not too many effective business leaders.

But I have had the pleasure of working for some clients that are very switched on and are committed to making progress with their businesses.

Not many of my clients have an MBA, a diploma in marketing or have been on a really effective sales training programme.

So if you have an idea, an intention to make a difference or just want to attract more clients I would recommend you get started without delay.

I find that most of my business owner’s clients are not into titles, personal publicity, all they want is to do a good job for their clients and make a reasonable return.

But how does marketing products and services fit into all this?

Its one thing to have an idea, a thirst for change or merely a desire to survive. It’s quite another to develop a plan of action that will guide the business to achieve the agreed objectives.

So get planning. If you don’t know how, you probably know by now a man that can help you!

No comments:

Post a Comment