Monday 20 June 2011

WHAT DO YOU NEED?

I ask this question every time I meet a new prospective client.

 I also ask what you do not need.

These simple questions don’t half get folk thinking!

All of a sudden, they are being asked (possibly for the first time) two really searching questions.
Some people find this line of questioning difficult to cope with.

Once I get some sort of semi coherent reply, I say in that case, all you have to focus on next is to find sufficient time to focus on them in order to find a solution.

In certain instances it means reducing the number of clients or projects you are pursuing , with others it means doing just one thing better or could mean sacrificing something so more time and money is made available to put to a more desirable project.

What you need or need to do now can be crucial.

If you need any help you know a man who can.

No comments:

Post a Comment