Monday 26 September 2011

“I HAVE NOW GOT TO A POINT IN MY LIFE, THAT I NOW DON’T BELIEVE ANYTHING I HEAR, AND ONLY HALF OF WHAT I CAN SEE”



So what do you say to some one in reply to that statement?

I also believe he meant it!

But I’m here to help him. That’s my job. To help others to get what they need and want!

But as our discussion unfolded I could feel myself getting ‘push back’ all the time.

Doesn’t he want to benefit from out time together?

Well, after 20 minutes I decided that I was talking to a brick wall, so I thanked him for his time, I got up and headed for the door. Job done, lesson learned.

But then he said “If I was to buy your idea what guarantee can you give me that I’m going to get a return on my investment”. I turned and said “there is no guarantee, however, I am so convinced that my direct response campaign will work for you that if it doesn’t I will give you your money back”.

Without really appreciating what I had done, I later realised that in effect I had made buying from me for the first time easy.

I had transferred all the risk from him to me

Fortunately, or was it because I know what I’m doing, the campaign payed off handsomely and I am now one of John’s trusted advisors.

Phew!

So if you need a no risk direct response campaign to generate you some prequalified leads that will bring you the results you desire, you know a man who can!

No comments:

Post a Comment